5 Things you should know about Jessica Shoemaker
As you all know by now, we have brought Jessica Shoemaker on our team. She will be in the office every afternoon.
Here are some things you should know about Jess:
- Jess is a photographer and has her own business Jessica Lynn Photography. She was a student in 2008- 2010 at Sheridan Tech in the Commercial Photography course. Following graduation, she immediately started working for a studio in Kitchener shooting products and high-end restaurants. After 5 years, she started her own company, shooting more weddings, families, food and products. You can learn more at www.JessicaLynnPhotography.com
- Jess grew up in Alma & Elora, Ontario with her two brothers who all have a love for skating (hockey and figure skating) and music. So needless to say a good portion of her childhood was spent at the rink.
- She is a mother to two wonderful kids Sophie (5) and Scott (2.5) and married to Jeremy (who is the son of Carolyn Shoemaker, our receptionist who retired a year ago). Jess describes her kids as farm kids through and through, who love growing up on the farm with animals (the lambs in particular) and riding tractors! As a family, they have been farming for over 5 years now on the Shoemaker family farm.
- Jess loves cooking and baking. Holidays & birthdays are her favourite time of year as it is an excuse to make delicious cookies, cakes, desserts and meals.
- Jess’ whole family has benefited greatly from Chiropractic care at Elmira Family Chiropractic! Her kids have been coming since they were born.